Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wanted: New Motivation

I've been on vacay for the past couple of weeks for weddings and graduations so obvi this means I've fallen off the bandwagon gotten sidetracked with my running. I decided to hit the gym tomorrow morning and the best way for me to get some motivation is to add some new songs to my iPod. Some of these are new and some are oldies but goodies. What are the odds I'll wake up tomorrow with a body like Shakira? Or how about Scarlett Johansson a la The Avengers, which was fan-freaking-tastic. Joss Whedon is geneballs.

Beyonce "Countdown"

Carly Rae Jepsen "Call Me Maybe"

Nicki Minaj "Starships"

Shakira "Hips Don't Lie"

Let me know if you have any other recommendations. One of my favorite parts about listening to music while working out is listening to my guilty pleasures on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment