Friday, March 30, 2012

Colors of the Wind

Farleigh's pedicure post inspired to list some of my favorite mani/pedi colors that I plan to wear this spring and summer. I believe that keeping my toes in great shape with a fun color just makes me feel so much better and happier.

Zoya in Pippa (obvi I had to get this color): I'm currently wearing this on my nails. It's warmer and more of a marigold color than the bright neon yellow in the image.

Zoya in Arizona: A little obsessed with an orange tone since Pantone released tangerine tango as the color of the year.

Zoya in Wednesday


Butter London in Disco Biscuit


Sally Hansen in Pacific Blue

Zoya in Carmen

Yes, I do have a lot of Zoya colors on here. It happens to be my current fave brand to use for nail polish. I normally keep my toes in the pinks or reds and my fingers in whatever bright color I feel like at the moment. Now that I've done this post I feel like changing up my mani and maybe pop in some Bridesmaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment