Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Skincare "Haul" of Shame

I know. That was a terrible pun I just bought a new exfoliator last week. But I visited my local Ulta yesterday and saw a gift duo of the Befine Exfoliating Cleanser and the Gentle Cleanser. I had heard amazing reviews on the Exfoliating Cleanser and really wanted to try it, but if you clicked on the links you would see that each retails for approximately $24. I will gladly tell you I paid WAY less for the gift duo. They happened to have a sale sticker for around $9 but when I went to the register it actually turned out to be $6.50 for both. *insert Paco happy dance* Somebody is going back to Ulta tomorrow to stock up on some more at this ridiculously amazing price. I'll give you one guess as to whom.

I couldn't hold my patience and just had to try the Exfoliating Cleanser tonight. Seriously, it was the most amazing thing I have ever put on my face. It starts out as a gentle scrub and then turns into a creamy cleanser, making your face feel all sorts of happy and fresh. Plus, I really like that it has this light sweet oats scent, which totally makes sense since it contains brown sugar and oats. And in case anyone is interested, it is paraben free and not tested on animals.

The box says to use it as part of my daily skin care routine so I'm considering having this be part of my nightly skincare ritual. Or maybe I'll move the Soap and Glory for 2x a week at night and use the Befine in the morning. I don't think I have the patience to just let it sit on my shelf until I use up the other products that I currently have.

No comments:

Post a Comment