Monday, December 12, 2011

Ain't No Party Like a Liz Lemon Party

Last night I went to the Filipino-American Christmas Ball in Memphis with my mom and some of our family friends. We actually don't live in Memphis so we really didn't know anybody else there. That didn't matter though because we so rocked out on dancing. My friend Randa and I pretty much rocked the party last night what with our dancing on the runway, starting the train and pretty much being plain ol' amazeballs. That being said, some of the dancing made me feel slightly old. Does anyone know how to dougie? Or how to wobble? Yeah, this girl sure didn't. Kids these days doing all sorts of dance moves. Lucky for this old geezer, Youtube exists for the very purpose of learning these dance moves. You can be sure I'll break these out for the next Christmas party this upcoming Saturday.



Note: the wobble is also known as "the nasty girl soul line dance." What the what?!?


In my vain attempt at the above I'll probably still end up looking like this:


And I'm totes okay with that. I'll try to do another post with my make up because I was pretty much in love with it. I'll also work on my Occupy Couch Demands post. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment