Sunday, December 4, 2011

Goals Revisited

I put up a couple of posts not too long ago (here and here) about several goals that I have made for myself for the end of the year. I reckon now is as good a time as ever to see how I'm doing thus far.

As far as the first post goes, well, it's going. I have gotten better at getting out of bed at a more reasonable hour despite the fact that I'm not always up and going by 10 a.m. I did mail some baked goods and sent out postcards to other members on Couch. I do have to write a nice letter update to my former roommate who is Norwegian. This one is a little more difficult to put together because we've been sending each other Christmas/Birthday gifts the past few years, and I like to put together nice gift sets from the different places I've lived/visited. She does one-up me every time she includes European chocolate with my packages. Good God, they're so delicious! Right, back on track and no more dreaming of delicious chocolate. I have yet to call my credit card company and have not scheduled two interviews. My one true success is the flossing! Aha! I have been very good at flossing my teeth every single night no matter what. I must say, I am quite proud of that one.

The other set of goals for the month of December is moving quite nicely. I have been inputting my food every day in My Fitness Pal. I really do like their features and I love checking out the different reports and graphs (I am a nerd like that). I'm also super excited that other Couch members have joined MFP with me! Portions and food choices could always be better but I'm working on that one. My one big failure was the no bread rule (shocker). I literally broke that one within hours of posting my December goals. Oh well, all's fine and dandy in moderation I suppose. Here's hoping to some lovely results come December 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment