Thursday, December 8, 2011

My December Favorites

The title is pretty self-explanatory. I wanted to post some of my current favorites for this month. Hope you enjoy!
I actually just bought this sweater at Old Navy today, and it cost me all of $6. It was on sale at my Old Navy store plus I had a $5 coupon. Do the math and you get a very pleased Paco.

With the exception of warm, practical coats for Vermont, I haven't actually had a new coat since my sophomore year of high school. The picture above isn't exactly the one I got. The main difference is that mine falls a little below the hip while this one is much longer. What's the best part? I got it for free! My little sister got a job soliciting perfume samples for a day at the Macy's where my aunt works. I had to baby-sit her so I got this coat as a reward for a hard day's work.

I am seriously in love with this lip balm! I got it at Sephora on a whim mainly because I needed to reach a certain amount to use a coupon I received via email. I don't normally go for scented lip balm but this is fantastic because it's not a ridiculously strong scent and it feels so light. Plus, it makes my lips all smooth and lovely. It's perfect timing to ward away chapped lips.

I have always heard of Make Up Forever but haven't actually used any of the products. The saleswoman told me that the Face & Body one is best for in-person looks while the HD looks best for photos. Plus, this one is 1.7 oz for $2 less than the HD one at 1 oz (this one really sealed the deal). I have never been more in love with a foundation before in my life! I was using Clinique before but this is so much more amazing. I'm even more excited to try makeup looks like the one below for upcoming Christmas parties:


I'll probably do a simple red lip as I'm not going anywhere bold enough for a velvet lip look. I love this channel loads and am always looking for an excuse to try out some of their other makeup tutorials (hard to come by where I live).

There you have it! Hope you enjoyed my current December favorites. It's not really anything too fancy or exciting. I'm sure I'll have an updated list as time passes. Let me know what some of your current favorites are.

No comments:

Post a Comment