Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Party Style

As mentioned in a previous post, I will be attending a Filipino-American Christmas Party on Saturday. It's more like a cocktail party with lots of Filipino food (NOMZ), music and dancing. I have fully practiced my "Wobble" and "the Dougie" so I'm ready to go, with the exception of my outfit. I finally figured out how to do those cool look-book style collage things so I'm super excited to share this with you! My outfit won't consist the exact products featured but it gives the general idea of my lovely look.



My actual dress is slightly different in that it's sleeveless as opposed to the cap-sleeves in the photo. I was going for the jewel tones with some "hard" bling. My makeup is actually an inspiration from this video from Pixi2woo on YouTube.



What do you guys think? Should I change something? Do you like it as is? Let me know! Hopefully, I'll be able to share pictures of the lovely event with you all (and obviously how the "Wobble" goes).

No comments:

Post a Comment