Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Already Playing Catch Up

Geez louise, it's not even the first week of 2012 and I'm already behind on loads of items on my to-do list. I've spent the past 3 weeks out of town, celebrating the holidays and spending time with my boyfriend and his family. I'm finally back home and so looking forward to getting back into my routine. I figured I'd use this time to kill 2 birds with 1 stone by writing down my to-do list and turning it into a blog post for you. Let me know if you have any tips on getting things done more effectively.
  • Blog post update on my 7 1/2 things in 7 1/2 weeks
  • Finish 30 Rock before season premiere
  • Send out more resumes/applications
  • Sell loads of crap on eBay
  • Finish the Hunger Games
  • Watch the BBC Sherlock Holmes
  • Unpack everything
  • Do laundry
  • Set up weekly gym schedule
  • Finish reading Omnivore's Dilemma (clearly I did not accomplish that on my 7 1/2 things to do)
  • Upload NYE pictures
  • Put up my 2012 calendar
  • Set up my "2012 Items to Accomplish" (I feel like if I call them resolutions it just sets me up for failure. I'm better listing them so as to check them off later.)
In other news, I finally set up my Pinterest account and am completely obsessed. Seriously. I have a problem. Maybe I should set up a Pinterest board on the things I wish to accomplish. Or maybe not.

1 comment: