Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Skin Care Success!


After much ado, I found a skin care line that is proving to be quite wonderful. The Ultra Facial Collection by Kiehls is fantastic and has solved all of my skin care woes. These are awesome products, moisturizing without any hint of smelliness and leave my skin feeling super soft. The cleanser isn't drying, the toner really gets any leftover makeup off my skin without a hint of stinging or redness, and I love the cream.

Because I'm staring down the barrel of my mid-thirties I also purchased the Abyssine Eye Cream for day and night use. This eye cream is also awesome, I'd recommend it because it really helps my concealer go on smoothly in the AM. I also purchased the Abyssine serum which they have sadly discontinued. However, Kiehls has several other reasonably priced serums that I will switch to when I run out of what I currently am using.

So three cheers to Kiehls this great three piece set!

No comments:

Post a Comment