Monday, January 23, 2012

Here Comes the Sun

I am so ready for warm, spring weather and sunny days. I'm even more ready for summer vacations at the beach. It's not even like it's that cold here in Tennessee. The lowest it ever really gets is in the 30s, and that's mainly at night. The next few days have highs in the 50s. But I am over winter clothes. And tights. And heavy scarves. I even wore a (short) dress out in public today with a denim jacket. So take that, cold weather! Here are some pictures that I picked up off of Pinterest (which isn't helping AT ALL with my spring fever). How did I actually survive last year's strong winter in Vermont?






I can't wait to try some of these. And by some I really mean just the white dress with the pink blazer seeing as how some of these clothes are a bit out of my current price range. I at least already have the white dress. Now off to find a pink blazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment