Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sad Realization

Ah friends...yesterday I realized that high heels and San Francisco just do not mix.  However,  I am stubborn and I insisted on not switching out shoes until I finally succumbed and had to switch in an Asian grocery store, holding on to the fridge where the chicken is stored.  I am sad to say I'll have to stick with flats and comfortable wedges from now on.  So let's look at some cute flats...and think about upcoming fun occasions that my heels can be worn at!
J.Crew
also J.Crew
Tory Burch
Chloe



2 comments:

  1. You should look into the Cole Haan Air flats. They're wicked expensive - but omg. They are SO freaking comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always nightlife at Disney! (Provided I can walk after 13.1 miles.) It's worth at least packing some heels.

    ReplyDelete