Friday, January 6, 2012

My January 2012 To Do List (And Goals Update)

If you couldn't tell by past posts I happen to be a huge fan of making lists. Seriously, I could make lists all freaking day long. I previously posted my 7 1/2 Goals in the hopes of accomplishing every single one of these items by the year's end. Did I cross off everything on that list? Unfortunately, no. I did floss my teeth every night, of which I am extremely proud. *cue bow* I also mailed out baked goods and postcards to Couch. I didn't finish An Omnivore's Dilemma but I did start and finish The Hunger Games (in January but I digress). Everything else, well, eh.

But it's a new year, new list. Instead of doing resolutions for a whole year I'm going to break it down by month. Enjoy!

January To Do List
  • Continue sending out those resumes
  • Work out 4-5 times each week
  • Make one sweet recipe and one savory recipe from my Pinterest board
  • Put together my old roommate's culmination of past Christmas and birthday gifts
  • Sell old clothes on eBay
  • Drop off other old clothes at Goodwill
  • Read a new book
  • Clean and organize bedroom
  • Make one craft from Pinterest board
  • Get through 5 movies that have been hanging out on my Netflix Instant Queue for the past 2 years
There. I think that should do for now. Since my birthday happens to be in a month I plan on rewarding myself come February 4. Coincidentally, my birthday happens to be the day before Jason Wu's Target collection debuts. Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment