Monday, February 6, 2012

Change the Funk

I've been in a bit of a funk today so here are my suggestions that helped me cheer up a bit.
  1. Walk around Target aimlessly. Purchases not necessary.
  2. Read the current issue of Glamour with Amanda Seyfried on the cover. I'm so looking forward to spring clothing and bright colors.
  3. Listen to music. Tonight I paid a visit to Judy Garland and Adele. And it was perfect.



  4. Look at pretty things. Stumpz notified us of a Kate Spade sale and I picked out a few things for myself to look. Le sigh.
  5. Make a list of all the trips I want to take categorized by country, of course.

  6. Read childhood favorite Anne of Green Gables. It was either Anne or Lucille Ball who began my love for gingers. Maybe it was both.
I'm feeling loads better now so, hopefully, I'll be able to get a good night's sleep with some lovely dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment