Monday, October 24, 2011

A Blouse About Town

I noticed the recent trend towards light, billowy blouses, and I was totally sucked in. However, I was a bit hesitant because I'm packing upstairs (I have boobies) anything loose has the tendency to look like I may be hosting a three-ring circus in the future.
The fates converged in a happy alignment at H&M the other day (I also scored a £5 gift card) and I am now the proud owner of this:




Albiet it's a bit wrinkled, but that's pretty typical for me. I took it out drinking and definitely had a wild evening, and it looks fabulous with my new hair. I like to think of it as office edgy.
















Side note:

H&M also carries scary Bidget Jones unides! This is brilliant. Though, they should put more realistic models in the photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment