Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Edition

I don't really know if I'm dressing up this year. I don't even know my plans for Halloween yet. But if I were to dress up, I would totes go as the London 2012 Olympics stadium. Why? Just so I could use this makeup tutorial by Pixiwoo, featuring Union Flag* eyes.



I would probably go without the tears since I don't know if that's really necessary. I would also wear a t-shirt with the Olympic rings, dark shorts or skirt, tights and flats. I would also carry around an Olympic torch. Really though, all I want is to try this look. Maybe I'll save it for the opening ceremonies party I'll throw next summer.

*Edit: I learned from Doctor Who that it's the Union Jack when flown on ships and the Union flag everywhere else. Not sure if that's 100% correct since this is information from someone who travels in a TARDIS. On second thought, you should always trust someone who travels in a TARDIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment