Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hair This and That


I got a long awaited, and much anticipated haircut last week. I'd reached the point of hair doom when regardless of the work I put into it, I just end up looking like a drowned rat. So I simply said, "make me presentable, and yes I promise I'll blow dry and flatiron." And I may have said, "I know I'll never look like Kate Middleton so I won't even ask but I'd like something along the lines of the new Jennifer Aniston bob."

Off came about 3 or 4 inches, and a ton of nasty layers. Those hours logged by the pool this summer left the ends of my hair a mess so it was awesome seeing them on the floor. I also got rid of all that cheap shampoo I'd been using. Now I'm only going to use Pureology as it truly makes a huge difference in my hair. And don't even bother asking how many products I use, because the list is long people.

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair!! Would love to stop using cheap products, too. Nice new shampoo and conditioner are on the list of things to buy when I get my paycheck. -Thumpz

    ReplyDelete