Friday, October 21, 2011

Dress Manifesto

I strongly believe that when you see a dress that you love (or that is amazingly on sale), you must buy it.  I know popular wisdom says that you should only buy something if you have a specific occasion to wear it....FALSE.  First of all, what if there are no good dresses on the shelves?! Second, what if they are outrageously expensive?! No good.  
Look at this dress.  The original price was $188.  I bought it for $20 at my local Macys (coupons were involved). And now I'll have this dress for future occasions! Luckily for me, I went to a wedding at the beginning of October and this dress just happened to be in my closet, ready to be worn! Also, if I ever have a Valentines day date, this might work for that...or a Christmas party. So many hypothetical situations to wear a dress purchased with the manifesto in mind!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress! Much better luck with your red dress than mine! Jealous of the price.

    ReplyDelete