Monday, October 24, 2011

Zebras and Stripes

Everybody knows I'm a huge fan of Pippa Middleton. I think she's a lovely gal whose closet I would steal in a Big Ben minute. Of course, I would need to race in a few triathlons to fit in her clothes but that's another story. I've been obsessing with this black and white combo and a splash of color that she wore sometime this fall.

I've been casually looking for a black and white scarf whenever I went out shopping and totes found one at Target on sale! *elbow pat for Christmas* It's obviously not the exact same as Pips' Alice Temperley scarf but it will do for me. Then I decided to post my outfit because I'm finally on a let's-stop-looking-like-a-hot-mess-kick-and-look-like-a-presentable-human-being.

This is my take on the black-and-white look with a pop of color. I'm obsessed with my sweater. I found it on the sale rack at Old Navy the other day and just fell in love. Honey badger don't care about the horizontal stripes rule. This outfit is super comfy. I picked up my sister at school and ran errands to Target and Ulta. Really, after all the time it takes to make yourself look put together you want other people to see how put together you look.

Sweater: Old navy
Tank: Gap
Scarf: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment