Monday, October 24, 2011

Current Obsessions

Lately, I've been obsessed with the Pixiwoo Channel on YouTube. They are 2 sisters who are makeup artists and bloggers. They feature basic and celebrity makeup tutorials on their channel (including a Kate Middleton look, which I totes love). They also have a second channel, Pixiwoo Madness, that features more makeup tutorials, their fashion styles and personal news. I can (and have) literally watch their videos all day. Unfortunately, this also means that I'm wanting to buy more makeup products and tools. Also unfortunate for me, I ventured into my local Ulta for the first time and fell in love. Wish I knew about this last Saturday when I could have avoided driving an hour to my nearest Sephora. I think I like Ulta a little more than Sephora because a) it's 5 minutes away from me and b) I'm not as tempted to buy most of the nicer, more expensive makeup that I want to buy. I can still get products like Urban Decay eye primer, Stila makeup, etc but they also carry drugstore brands. Another plus for Ulta is that they carry Real Technique brushes, which are designed by Samantha Chapman of Pixiwoo. Below are a couple of my favorite video tutorials of theirs, the Kate Middleton makeup and the Guide to Brows.



No comments:

Post a Comment