Saturday, October 22, 2011

Grimm vs. Once Upon a Time

At first I wasn't going to watch either of these shows, but once I realized that both shows are helmed by Buffy alum, I had to watch. 


a little darker, more suspense...I need to see more than the pilot though...but it has potential.  Definitely see the Buffy lineage in this one, it has a similar storyline (being "the chosen")


might be interesting...written by some of the writers from Lost...the pilot was pretty bad at some points, I was mostly just wishing and hoping that Ginnifer Goodwin would stop crying.  I can't see myself committing to watching a whole season of this...but I'll give it another chance.  I don't like precocious little kids so that's a minus

2 comments:

  1. Where diid you watch these? I thought the pilots haven't aired yet? -Thumpz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ch131.com, I watch all my tv shows on there

    ReplyDelete