Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boots

I have been looking for the perfect pair of riding boots--winter appropriate--FOREVER. I finally found a pair online, fell in love and ordered them ASAP. I came home everyday checking to see if they arrived and yesterday I was delighted to find the box sitting at the bottom of the stairs! I rushed them to my room to try them on with my skinny jeans and they were about a half size too small. Sadness. I called the company and started the return process with a big frown on my face. These are definitely the ones that got away...




















http://www.dnafootwear.com/product.asp?lt=c&catid=13895&sec=&pfid=DNA09431


I am still on the hunt for the perfect, comfortable winter boots...I work at a shoe store, why is this seemingly impossible????

No comments:

Post a Comment