Monday, November 28, 2011

Clearly I have Something Due...

Last night I watched 50/50, which was as good as I thought it would be. Many people have an indescribable thing against Seth Rogan, but personally I adore him and his seriously nerd-tastic laugh. This film is based on a script written by Rogan and his friend Will Rieser, who is the actual motivation behind Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character Adam. I highly recommend watching this with friends and a box of tissues. It's odd to be crying and laughing at the same time, but this movie will definitely put you through the ringer. It was worth it though.

Actually I have a review due tomorrow and an assessment in my palaeography class. Boo to timed assessment. I seem to be on a medical drama kick recently, because the last movie I saw in the theater was Contagion and I am
almost caught up on House. I definitely feel more like a hypochondriac than usual. Oh lordy.

1 comment:

  1. I love Seth Rogan! Also, I have serious lusty feelings for JGL

    ReplyDelete