Saturday, November 12, 2011

Urban Decay All Nighter Spray



By the end of the night my makeup has always worn off and I hate it.  So I bought this and decided to try it last night for the 11/11/11 at the David Brower Center in Berkeley.  It is amazeballs.  My makeup looked the same at midnight as it did at 6pm when I applied it...except for my eyeliner.  I recommend applying eyeliner after spraying this on...and don't use too much. I sprayed my face 4 times but I think 2 or 3 will do the trick.  So I highly recommend!

2 comments:

  1. I've become a huge fan of primer. But maybe that is for another post. I'm going to look into this, as I seem to be a 12 year old again and keep breaking out. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to try this. I'm a HUGE fan of Urban Decay's Primer Potion for eyes. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete