Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today I Am Thankful

I am thankful for having such a supportive family and group of friends. Couch, I love and miss y'all every day and can't wait for our many future reunion debaucheries! I am thankful for a sweet boyfriend who respects me and whom I respect in return. I am thankful for cornbread dressing and pumpkin everything. I am thankful for this time I get to spend with my 10-year old sister who is growing up way too fast. I am thankful for my health and ability to even just move around as I please. I am thankful for our readers, however many there are out there. Thank you for following us and allowing us to indulge our fancies on this blog.

Last but certainly not least, I am thankful that I can now fully belt out this song as often as I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment