Saturday, November 12, 2011

Packing Essentials


I'm so excited to be heading out to Atlanta next week! Shopping, good food and adult drinks with adult friends...I can barely contain myself. Oh, and I get to see my boyfriend again while he attends the AMTA Music Therapy Conference. We haven't seen each other since Labor Day so this visit is definitely long overdue. Since I'll also be seeing old friends I've been planning cute outfits to wear for my for my visit. I have my Day/casual/sightseeing outfits and then I have the Night/party/cute outfits for each day that I'm there. Some may see it as OCD but I think it's pretty practical (plus, I LOVE planning and making lists). The hard part is trying to figure out what to bring so I can maximize my carry-on space. Anybody have any tips for efficient packing?

1 comment:

  1. I like to type a packing list (categorized by day) with open circle bullets...so as I pack I can check off what I've put in my bag. And I print 2 copies so when I'm packing to leave I make sure I have everything!

    ReplyDelete