Sunday, November 27, 2011

 Why is there this smiling blonde girl on the cover when the woman in the workout is Asian?  Anyway, I've only used the cardio part of this dvd, but it's 20 minutes long and I enjoy it.  Some of it is 'kickboxing' and I enjoy pretending to punch the woman in the face.  I love that the girls in the background don't really know what they're doing.  Also the girl doing the lower impact version of the workout seems really pissed at the other girl.  Basically, while I'm punching the Asian woman in the face I think about how that girl is pissed off.

The best thing about 20 minute workouts is that 5 minutes in you can think oh I only have 15 minutes left, let me punch this woman really hard!

(I bought this dvd at Marshalls for $2.99 a while ago. Amazon has it for full price still, boo)

No comments:

Post a Comment