Thursday, November 10, 2011

Letters to Juliet

This usually isn't my choice of movie to watch alone...but you see, Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero are in this movie.  Let me tell you a little about them...they met during the filming of the movie Camelot in 1967, fell madly in love, and had a son.  Tragically, they separated for many years, had relationships with other people, but then REUNITED AND GOT MARRIED (in 2006!).  Guys...their love story in the movie is just too close to real life to make even this viewer feel cynical.  And they are adorable in this movie. And Amanda Seyfried and the British guy who is actually Australian are adorable as well.  Only freaks dislike Gael Garcia Bernal (although I was confused as to where was supposed to be from in this movie...I figured he was supposed to be from Spain? but in reality he's from Mexico...so I dunno. He was pretending to be Italian for most of it and I liked it)

1 comment: