Monday, November 28, 2011

Getting Crunched by Guy

If I had to name my most favorite teen movie of ALL TIME it would definitely be Never Been Kissed. Oh. Em. Gee. I can still quote practically every single line from the movie, meaning you probably wouldn't want to watch it with me if it's your first time. I mean, what's not to love?!? Awkward teenage stories, special pot cake, an inappropriate crush from Sam Coulson (played by teenage mega crush Michael Vartan) on high school student Josie Geller, a hilarious sex-ed scene complete with cuteness, bananas, and penguins. Despite PR flubs from Netflix, I love the fact that I can now stream this movie on Instant. Of course that means I would never watch this movie twice. In the past two days. Nope, not me. But seriously, if you've never seen this movie before, I highly recommend watching it ASAP. You will not regret it. And if you need some extra convincing...

No comments:

Post a Comment