Saturday, November 12, 2011

Movie Trailer Time

I'll say it out loud. I can't stand the Disney version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. Why? I think the story is lame. I mean, you have this girl who finds a messy house so her first thought is to clean it up. Then her only means of being saved is for some prince to kiss her and they live happily ever after. Don't get me wrong, I love me a good Disney movie but I just can't bring myself to like Snow White. At least not the Disney version.



I've been hearing about the KStew playing this badass Snow White for a while now. I wasn't really sure what to think since I'm not particularly a huge fan of KStew. I do want her clothes, but I digress. I'm actually excited to see this when it come out in theaters. It looks pretty badass and all sorts of awesome, which is completely different from the Disney version. I'll admit that I am also a tad bit curious about the other Snow White movie due to come out soon-ish. Just a tad.

4 comments:

  1. Several thoughts: I wish to be as bad-ass as The Queen; um Thor what the hell are you doing in this space time continuum; and I fear my loathing of all things Twitard may be lessening, as I don't hate the idea of KStew in this. Needless to say, I watched that twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! I read about the other one, and it's supposed to be a straight forward family film...with Julia Roberts as the queen, which I'm not digging. Really loved Charlize as the queen in the trailer! Also, agree with Farleigh re: Thor...what?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and right on with your comments about Snow White, I always hated it as a kid (when I saw it outside of my house as you all know my parents didn't let us watch Disney movies). I mean, being saved by a kiss? Even me at 8 knew that shit was a stupid idea. But this version looks pretty great. I might be the only person around who finds Julia Roberts sort of a bother, so I'm hoping Charlize kills it in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the Thor thing is just really weird. I'm not too huge of a Charlize fan but I agree that I'm kinda liking her in this.

    ReplyDelete