Friday, November 4, 2011

The Crockpot

Old Rival Crock Pot


Two days ago I was cleaning my kitchen and in the process, I tried to get my Crockpot (which looks similar to the one above) off of my refrigerator. Unfortunately, it fell and clocked me right in the forehead. It hurt. A lot. I immediately put the closest frozen something on my head, which happened to be a vegetable medley steamer bag. I laid down for a while and once the stars subsided I just went on my way. Well, life isn't that easy. Yesterday I started feeling worse and ended up going to the ER. Turns out, my crock pot gave me a concussion. Also, remember how when you go to the hospital and ten people ask you the same questions (What happened? How long ago was it? What are you feeling now?) To my embarrassment, I had to tell every doctor and nurse that I dropped a Crockpot on my head--every single person laughed.

Now, I can't work for a couple days and I'm not sure what to do with myself.

Moral of the story: Don't store your Crockpot any place higher than your head.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Though, this would happen to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I was hoping you wouldn't have a concussion! Feel better soon!-Thumpz (one of these days, i'll sign in when i post a comment)

    ReplyDelete