Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things I like that are completely unrelated..

What: Free People Gianna's Limited Edition Leather and Lace Gown




















Why: I could never wear this dress because it wouldn't work for my body type, but I just think it is pretty awesome.


What: Bakers - Haywire Boot




















Why: I sent my other riding boots back and I saw these today at the mall--they may soon be mine.


What: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

















Why: Who doesn't love luscious lips?


What: Minnetonka Kilty Suede Moc
















Why: One day while working at DSW, I met a woman (around Grandma age) that came in looking for these moccasins. It just so happened that earlier that day I was eyeing these up. After talking with her for a while, I learned that she hiked Pike's Peak** in a pair of these. Now, I just thought they were really cute, but if they make you superwoman, I've already started saving.


**Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, CO.

3 comments:

  1. I have those mocs!! And they are fabulous...and like $35 on Amazon. They are super comfy and I've been wearing them while limping around

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yellow dress! Too bad I'd look like I had jaundice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sahiti, when you get better, you can hike Pikes Peak in them!

    ReplyDelete