Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Feeling the Funk

Maybe it's the weather. I woke up today to grey skis and drops of raining hitting the roof. On the one hand, I absolutely love that sound. On the other, the weather put me in a bit of a funk. Oh well, it happens. I think I'll organize my clothes for my Atlanta trip while listening to some Adele. She's bloody fantastic to listen to whenever this mood thing hits. On a happier note, here are a couple of things I bought while I was out running errands today:
Bought this shirt at Old Navy today on a whim. Bright side: It was on sale for $9.50 and I had a $5 off coupon. Plus, it was an extra 10% off using your Gap card so I paid a total of $3.90 for this shirt. My nail polish cost more that.


I went ahead and bought Excuse Moi, one of the nail polishes from OPI's Muppet collection, after hearing Sahiti rave about it. I almost bought Rainbow Connection but then I remembered that I have 2 more nail polish bottles from Zoya heading my way!

Maybe painting my nails will also improve this funk mess that's going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment